- Creating the form in Form Tools
- Creating a custom View
- Installing and configuring the module
- Configuring your Facebook App
This is a pretty cool module, but there are a few limitations:
- This module doesn't support multi-page forms. All forms are listed on a single page, regardless of whether you've arranged the fields into tabs.
- The "thankyou" page doesn't currently permit any "dynamic" data (e.g. referencing values from the form submission, or displaying stats of all submissions made to date).
- The validation is currently very simple: only permitting you to specify which fields are required, not things like email address format verification, checking that only numbers were entered, etc.
- The Google Maps field type module is not compatible.
If you're interested in seeing more features added to this module, let us know through the forums!