- You must be using Form Tools Core 2.1.0 or later.
- This module uses the Google Charts API to generate and render the visualization types. As such, you will always need to be connected to the internet to see the visualizations. This module will not work offline.
- You must agree to the Google Charts Terms of Service.
Working locally with no internet?
If you happen to be working on a Form Tools installation on your local computer without internet, the module will continue to load pages, just not the visualizations themselves. Specifically, you'll see:
- In the manage visualizations section, a message will be displayed on each page notifying you that the module could not load the Google Charts library.
- The Quicklinks dialog icon will continue to appear for the administrator and client accounts so you can see what visualizations would normally appear for the form and View, but none of them will actually appear - only the headings.