- Finalized Submissions
- Debugging Mode
- API Error Codes
- API Sessions
- Feature Suggestions
This function creates a client account programmatically. Example usage:
The function takes a single parameter - an associative array (hash) with the following keys.
- first_name - the client's first name
- last_name - the client's last name
- email - the client's email address
- username - the client's login username
- password - the client's login password
- account_status - "active", "disabled", "pending" (default: "pending")
- ui_language - should only be one of the languages currently supported by the script, e.g. "en_us"
- timezone_offset - +- an integer value
- sessions_timeout - the inactivity duration after which the user is logged out (default: 30)
- date_format - the formatting for the dates in the user's UI. Default: "M jS y, g:i A". See the PHP date() function for formatting options
- login_page - the login page for the user (i.e. where they're redirected to after logging in). This value should be the key value from the $g_pages variable, found at the top of in the /global/code/menus.php file.
- logout_url - where the client is sent when they log out
- theme - the name of the theme folder
- menu_id - the unique menu ID
As with the other functions, if the $g_api_debug value is set to true in your api.php file, this function will display the error codes that occur. Otherwise, it returns the information. In that case, for either a successful or failed INSERT call, it returns an array with two indexes:
The failure error codes are documented here.