You shouldn't ever see any problems, but despite our best efforts, bugs do happen. We'll maintain this list depending on what's reported in the forums.
- is: enum('start','end')
- should be: varchar(100)
HIGH. This error will prevent most modules from functioning properly: you should fix it right away.Explanation
In an early 2.0.0 Beta version, the action_location column of the [prefix]hook_calls Core table only permitted two values: "start" and "end". We changed that to a varchar before the final 2.0.0 release to allow for more flexibility. However, it appears that the old setting slipped back into a later version of the Core at some point, because we've had this reported a number of times.Solution
- Through phpMyAdmin, run the following SQL query on your database (you
will need to change %%prefix%% with whatever database prefix your tables are using):
ALTER TABLE %%prefix%%hook_calls CHANGE action_location action_location VARCHAR(100) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL;
- Return to the Database Integrity and run the Table Verification test again. The error should now be gone.
- Now run the Hook Verification test again. If it finds any errors, just use the auto-repair option to fix them.
Export Manager - ft_module_export_groups - missing column: forms_and_views
LOW. This error will prevent the Export Manager module from working properly, but there should be no other side-effects.Explanation
This was due to a problem with how modules are upgraded. The problem was in the Core; it will be fixed in 2.1.5.Solution
You have two options.
- Uninstall then re-install the module. However, if you've customized anything within the module, those customizations will be lost.
- Run the following queries on your database (replacing %%prefix%% with your
ALTER TABLE %%prefix%%module_export_groups ADD form_view_mapping ENUM('all', 'except', 'only') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'all' AFTER access_type; ALTER TABLE %%prefix%%module_export_groups ADD forms_and_views MEDIUMTEXT NULL AFTER form_view_mapping;
Lastly, run the "Hook Verification" test in the Database Integrity module and tell it to repair any problems it finds.