This module was written to help debug problems that arise with Form Tools. The module provides you with a couple of quick, simple tests to run on your database. This is well, well worth doing: in the very least to confirm that the problems you're encountering are not due to a corrupt database.
The module offers two tests:
- Table Verification - this examines the structure of your Core and module tables.
- Hook Verification - this checks to make sure the module hooks are all correct.
How could a database get corrupted?
This can happen in a number of different ways, but the most likely causes are:
- Problems with upgrading. This can occur if the SQL updates in the upgrade script fail to run properly, either to a bug in the code or a problem with the content that was FTP'd to your server.
- If someone manually edited your database.
- This module supports all final releases of the Form Tools Core (at the time of writing: 2.0.0-2.0.6, 2.1.0-2.1.4).
- It will not work with early beta releases.
Any modules that have custom database tables may also use this module to test their database integrity. I will be adding support for this module to all relevant modules.