You shouldn't ever see any problems, but despite our best efforts, bugs do happen. We'll maintain this list depending on what's reported in the forums.
LOW. This won't impact anything.Explanation
This is merely a false positive - it won't cause any problems, just mess up the test results! It will be fixed in the next Core build.Solution
I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until the next Core build.
- is: enum('start','end')
- should be: varchar(100)
HIGH. This error will prevent most modules from functioning properly: you should fix it right away.Explanation
In an early 2.0.0 Beta version, the action_location column of the [prefix]hook_calls Core table only permitted two values: "start" and "end". We changed that to a varchar before the final 2.0.0 release to allow for more flexibility. However, it appears that the old setting slipped back into a later version of the Core at some point, because we've had this reported a number of times.Solution
- Through phpMyAdmin, run the following SQL query on your database (you
will need to change %%prefix%% with whatever database prefix your tables are using):
ALTER TABLE %%prefix%%hook_calls CHANGE action_location action_location VARCHAR(100) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL;
- Return to the Database Integrity and run the Table Verification test again. The error should now be gone.
- Now run the Hook Verification test again. If it finds any errors, just use the auto-repair option to fix them.
Export Manager - ft_module_export_groups - missing column: forms_and_views
LOW. This error will prevent the Export Manager module from working properly, but there should be no other side-effects.Explanation
This was due to a problem with how modules are upgraded. The problem was in the Core; it will be fixed in 2.1.5.Solution
You have two options.
- Uninstall then re-install the module. However, if you've customized anything within the module, those customizations will be lost.
- Run the following queries on your database (replacing %%prefix%% with your
ALTER TABLE %%prefix%%module_export_groups ADD form_view_mapping ENUM('all', 'except', 'only') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'all' AFTER access_type; ALTER TABLE %%prefix%%module_export_groups ADD forms_and_views MEDIUMTEXT NULL AFTER form_view_mapping;
Lastly, run the "Hook Verification" test in the Database Integrity module and tell it to repair any problems it finds.